OnFitness Magazine Recycles Old Articles

At least half of OnFitness Magazine is material from previous OnFitness issues. Some articles are rerun three times, four times.

The Weights & Measures section is all old material. The repeats are often less than a year old. The publisher thinks subscribers won't notice this. Do you want to pay 9 bucks for a magazine that has material you already read?

I don't think so. This is every single issue. I’m sure there are many subscribers who’ve caught onto this fiasco. The publisher is wondering why sales has dropped and has blamed a key writer of submitting stories that were online first.

This is false. Sales have dropped because readers have caught on that at least half of any issue is recycled material from previous issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Onfitness Magazine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

OnFitness Magazine Uses Old Material

I feel I'm not getting my money's worth when I pay for a magazine that's been reprinting the same articles I already read IN THAT SAME MAGAZINE. I will not renew my subscription.

At least half OnFitness Magazine is reruns of past articles. I save issues and that's how I verified it. It's also easy to remember some articles. They change up the imagery to make it look like it's a totally new article but I'm no longer fooled.

I think this is cheating the customer. When people buy magazines they expect to be reading things they never read before IN THAT magazine. OnFitness regurgitates its articles. When I called them to ask about this, they wouldn't talk to me.

But I know this as fact because I've verified it with the issues I've saved. I have a massage business and keep the issues in the waiting area.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 01, 2016.

Comments

Agreed. I've noticed that too about OnFitness, the articles are reruns of past articles and this cheats out the buyer, and they charge so much, like 8 buckes an issue, but 8 buckes to read stuff you already read. I feel scammed and don't buy Onfitness anymore.